Panga Owners Manual
The YETI Panga™ is the fully submersible, nearly-indestructible dry duffel, and your ultimate gear bag for any adventure. Durable construction means it’ll be your go-to for years, standing up to whatever you or the wild throw at it. Whether you’re taking on rapids or heading off-road, you’re prepared with Panga™.
Download a PDF of the YETI Panga Owner's Manual
YETI Panga Features
- Hydrolok™ Zipper: The toughest, highest-performing waterproof and leakproof zipper in the world.
- U-Dock™: The terminal end of the HydroLok Zipper locks in place to ensure an airtight seal, even underwater.
- ThickSkin™ Shell: Laminated, high-density nylon makes the Panga nearly impenetrable, inside and out.
- DryHaul™ Straps & MetalLock™ Hardware: Reinforced straps are as durable as they are comfortable, complete with hardware made to take hits without breaking.
- QuickGrab™ Lash Points: Six tough-as-nails lash points let you haul your gear however you like.
- Stowaway Mesh Pockets: Two easy-to-access pockets hold valuables tight.
- EVA Molded Bottom: Compression molded base provides a sturdy and waterproof landing pad.
Attached DryHaul Straps
To attach your DryHaul straps, snap open the hardware, thread through the webbing, and check that the gates are shut in place. Adjust the DryHaul straps to your height by pulling the bottom straps tight. Make sure the straps sit comfortably on your shoulders.
Keeping Your Panga Airtight
To test your Panga’s airtight seal, close the zipper completely and place pressure onto the bag. Listen for any air that might have broken the seal or material. If you notice any air leaks, make sure zipper is fully closed and then test again. If the leak persists, please contact our Outfitter team at 512-394-9384 and they’ll help get you sorted out.
Cleaning Your Panga
When your duffel gets a little muddy or grimy, a mixture of dish soap and water should do the trick. Rinse with fresh water, then thoroughly wipe the inside dry with a cloth or paper towel. Leave the HydroLok™ Zipper open for several days to ensure all moisture has dried. Always make sure your Panga is completely dry before putting it away for short- or long-term storage. Do Not Machine Wash. Do Not Dry in an Oven.
All YETI Panga™ submersible duffels are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for 3 years after the original date of purchase. The warranty applies only to the original owner. Warranty is void if the duffel is used commercially, structurally altered, damaged as a result of abnormal use, or subjected to stress beyond the normal physical limits of the materials used in the body or components. Normal wear and tear is not warranted. Warranty does not include any manufacturer responsibility for any incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use of the duffel. For more information on the YETI Warranty Policy, click here.