Hopper Owner's Manual
The Hopper was built for those adventures where you just want to grab your gear and go. It’s the original 100% leakproof, ice-for-days portable cooler. And because we used materials found in things like survival suits, it’s also tough as nails. The Hopper is made in sizes to fit any adventure, whether that’s on a wild river in a kayak or a floatplane trip to a remote salmon stream.
Download a PDF of the YETI Hopper Owner's Manual
YETI Hopper Features
- Hydrolok™ Zipper: The toughest, highest-performing waterproof and leakproof cooler zipper in the world.
- DryHide™ Shell: The Hopper's high-density fabric is waterproof and resistant to mildew, punctures, and UV rays. The liner is made from an FDA-approved food-grade material.
- ColdCell™ Insulation: Closed-cell rubber foam offers far superior cold-holding to ordinary soft coolers.
- Tie-Down Points: Six D-ring tie-down points give you multiple ways to secure the Hopper.
- Double-Stitch Carry Option: With a detachable shoulder strap and three different sets of reinforced handles, you’ve got options on how to make the load easier to carry.
How to maximize ice retention in your Hopper
A YETI Hopper, with its ColdCell™ Insulation and Hydrolok™ Zipper, gives you remarkable insulating performance and ice retention. View our ice retention tips for more information.
Cleaning Your Hopper
When your cooler gets a little muddy or grimy, a mixture of dish soap and water should do the trick. Rinse with fresh water, then thoroughly wipe the inside dry with a cloth or paper towel. Leave the HydroLok™ Zipper open for several days to ensure all moisture has dried.
Do Not Machine Wash. Do Not Dry in an Oven.
YETI Hopper Accessories
Customize your Hopper cooler with accessories as well made as your YETI.
All YETI® Hopper™ Coolers are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship for 3 years after original purchase. This warranty applies only to the original owner. This warranty is void if the cooler is used commercially, structurally altered, damaged as a result of abnormal use or subjected to stress beyond the physical limits of the materials used in body or components. Normal wear and tear is not warrantied. This warranty does not include any manufacturer responsibility for any incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use of the cooler. For more information on the YETI Warranty Policy, click here.