TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
- 1. Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement (“Agreement”) with respect to the Site. This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between YETI and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, products or services provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. Any terms and conditions which you include in any purchase order, confirmation of order or other document are expressly excluded. Any variation of the terms and conditions in this Agreement will be binding on YETI only if agreed in writing by you and an authorized representative of YETI. This Agreement may be amended by YETI at any time and from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
- 2. Use of site. By accessing the Site and/or ordering any product, you are agreeing to not use YETI’s services or the Site to create any material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or that infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any third party.
- 3. Fraud. By creating an account, you confirm that the information provided is true and that you agree to abide by this Agreement. Please note that your account can be cancelled without notice if it is determined that false or misleading information has been provided, this Agreement has been violated, or other abuses have occurred as determined by YETI in its sole discretion.
- 4. Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, registered trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Section 5, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. By posting of information or materials on the Site, YETI does not waive any right in such information and materials.
- 5. Limited Right to Use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
- 6. Protection of Intellectual Property. If you believe that any product purchased on the Site or any materials accessible on or from this Site have been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and provide the following information ("Notice")
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying YETI that your copyrighted material has been infringed. Upon receipt of your notification, YETI will remove the infringing materials from the Site and may terminate a relationship with an allegedly offending customer but does not have the ability to collect or return allegedly infringing products.
8. Editing, Deleting and Modification. YETI reserve the right in YETI’s sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement, without notice.
11. Payments. You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from YETI that (i) any credit card information you supply is true, correct and complete, (i) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any shipping fees and applicable taxes. YETI does not accept reseller or sales and use tax exemption certificates for online sales. Payment is required in full upfront before an order for custom products will move into production.
12. Title and Loss. Title to and risk of loss of product passes to you upon delivery of the ordered items to the carrier. Delivery lead times vary. Please note all delivery dates are estimates and are not a guarantee that the product will be delivered on the specified date. YETI will not be liable for any loss or expenses which you may incur as a result of any delay in the delivery of your order.
13. No Resale. Other than as expressly permitted in writing by an authorized representative of YETI, you agree not to resell or exploit for other commercial purposes Products purchased on this Website.
14. Links to Other Web Sites. The Site contains links to other websites. YETI is not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by YETI. Inclusion of any linked website on YETI’s Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by YETI. If you decide to leave YETI’s Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
15. Submissions. All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts, content, artwork, product reviews and other information you may from time to time send to YETI (collectively, “Submissions”) shall be deemed and shall remain YETI’s sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on YETI’s part. Without limiting the foregoing, YETI shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
Designs created using the text tools and images available through the Site are in no way the exclusive property of the customers who assemble such designs. YETI retains the right to display such designs or offer them (or variations of such designs) to other customers. Furthermore, YETI provides no warranty that designs created using our text tools and images will not infringe, or be subject to a claim of infringing, the trademark or other rights of another party.
YETI reserves the right to re-purpose submitted artwork for marketing materials, including but not limited to: social media channels, website materials, advertisements, and print materials.
16. Return Policy. YETI's Return Policy is a part of this agreement. YETI does not accept returns of customized products that are not damaged or defective upon receipt. You are responsible for inspecting products promptly upon delivery.
17. Verify Address. YETI reserves the right to contact you via email to verify the accuracy of account information (including your correct name and address) that is needed to provide you with the information requested from YETI.
18. Order Modification/Rejection. YETI reserves the right to reject or modify any order, whether or not such order has been confirmed and/or your credit card has been charged. You will be notified of any rejection or changes to your order at the email address you provided at check out. If your credit card has already been charged and any portion of your order is rejected, YETI will issue a credit to your credit card account for the amount rejected.
19. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS OWN NEGLIGENCE, SHALL YETI OR ITS MEMBERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, SUPPLIERS, OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, TRANSMITTING, OR DISTRIBUTING YETI'S SERVICES AND PRODUCTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF YETI HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (A) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE; (B) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE WEBSITE; (C) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (D) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE WEBSITE OR (E) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE WEBSITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
20. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold YETI and its officers, managers, employees, agents and licensors harmless from all judgments, awards, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses, including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees, expert witness fees, and costs of litigation arising out of or based on (a) content you submit, post to or transmit through the Site, (b) your use of the Site, (c) your connection to the Site, (d) your violation of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, or (e) your violation of any rights of a third party, including intellectual property rights.
21.Custom Products. YETI values respect, tolerance and open dialogue, and we serve a diverse and varied customer base. YETI has the sole discretion to reject any order that we deem inappropriate for production, including those designs or text that we deem to…
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Site, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material or products you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Starting with our first customized Ramblers in 2015, we’ve used our best efforts to avoid creating custom products with political affiliations or associations. Because the process we use to identify political affiliations and associations involves human judgment, we may inadvertently accept an order and mark a YETI product with a candidate’s name or campaign slogan simply because we weren’t familiar with it when the order was placed. If that happens, it’s an honest mistake and shouldn’t be construed as YETI’s endorsement of a particular affiliation or association (unless, of course, we explicitly make a statement of endorsement).
YETI respects the intellectual property rights of others and we ask that you do the same. By purchasing any custom product on through the Site, you represent and warrant that your requested design does not violate anyone else’s rights, including copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, privacy or other rights. YETI may terminate the account of any customer who infringes, or may infringe, the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of others.
A customization fee applies for all custom products. Please review your customized item carefully prior to submitting your order; customized items may not be cancelled or returned once the order has been submitted. YETI is not responsible for any errors or mistakes that have been approved.
- Contain obscene, vulgar or profane content, including hate speech or symbols,
- Contain explicit sexual content or innuendo,
- Encourage violence, hate or negative stereotypes against individuals or groups,
- Attack, harass or discriminate based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, disability, national origin, sexual orientation or gender identity,
- Incite public outrage or inspire violence,
- Portray or promote irresponsible use of alcohol or other substances, or
- Libel or defame an individual or group.