YETI reserves the right to alter these UGC Terms without advance notice by posting a revised UGC Terms. Accordingly, you should review the UGC Terms each time you grant permission or authorization to feature your User Content.
USER CONTENT LICENSE
You hereby grant to YETI and its related companies, agents, and other affiliates (the “Licensed Parties”) a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully sub-licensable and transferable worldwide license and permission to use, reproduce, edit, modify and exhibit, create derivative works of, transmit, distribute, and display your User Content in any manner. The Licensed Parties may use your User Content on webpages and social media pages operated by the Licensed Parties, in promotional e-mails and advertisements, and in any and all other marketing, promotional and advertising initiatives, in any and all media formats, whether now known or hereafter developed.
You grant the Licensed Parties the right to use your username, real name, image, likeness, descriptions of you, location or other identifying information, including but not limited to your voice, in connection with any use of your User Content. You agree the Licensed Parties have no obligation to use your User Content, name, or other identifying information. You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold the Licensed Parties, and any person acting on their behalf, harmless from any liability related in any way to the Licensed Parties’ use of your User Content.
The Licensed Parties reserve the right to cease use of any User Content at any time. If you believe any content, including User Content, used in connection with YETI’s business infringes any person’s or entity’s copyright rights, please contact email@example.com.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
You hereby represent and warrant that:
- you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and a legal adult in the state or country where you live;
- your User Content is your original creation and it was not taken from any website, social media posting, or elsewhere;
- you have all necessary rights and authority to grant the rights granted herein, and that the Licensed Parties’ use of your User Content in accordance with this release will not violate the rights of any third party
- you have permission from all persons appearing in your User Content to grant the rights described in these UGC Terms;
- the Licensed Parties’ use of your User Content will not violate the rights of any third party, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, privacy, publicity, moral, or proprietary rights;
- the User Content is not libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, harassing, hateful, or offensive or otherwise unlawful;
- you agree the Licensed Parties’ use of your User Content does not and will not require payment to any person or entity and does not require approval or consent by any other person or entity.
You agree to indemnify YETI against any and all claims, actions, liabilities, losses, damages, expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred by YETI which arise from a breach by you of the representations and warranties contained herein.
You agree that if YETI does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in these UGC Terms (or which YETI has the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of YETI’s rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to YETI.
If any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of these UGC Terms are invalid, then that provision will be removed without affecting the rest of the UGC Terms. The remaining provisions of these UGC Terms will continue to be valid and enforceable.
Last updated: August 7, 2019